Epiphone's Jack Casady signature bass is a modern classic. Designed in collaboration with the rock and roll hall-of-famer, this instrument is the culmination of years of experimentation - perfectly blending superior electric tone with a warm acoustic-like response.
The Epiphone Jack Casady bass' body is crafted from strong layered Maple, which is used to form its top, back and sides. Giving the instrument plenty of top-end vibrancy, definition and projection - you can expect airy, resonant tones with singing sustain thanks to the light semi-hollow construction.
Comfortable Mahogany Neck
To add some mid-range warmth, the Jack Casady bass guitar's body is joined with a Mahogany neck; topped with an Indian Laurel fingerboard for a silky touch under the fingers. The neck adheres to a vintage-inspired "C" profile, which provides excellent comfort and support, while 20 medium jumbo frets offer a consistent and controllable feel.
Casady-Designed JCB Pickup
A Casady-designed JCB low-impedance pickup gives this semi-hollow bass a woody, traditional voice. Highly-responsive to your playing attack, this pickup lends itself perfectly to expressive techniques, with a three-position rotary impedance control switch expanding the pickup's tonal palette.
- Body Shape: LP Signature Bass
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Back & Sides: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Cream, Top and Back
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Imitation Bone
- Nut Width: 1.634"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued In, Set Neck
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Pickguard: Casady Cream with Raised "E" Logo
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Tuners: Die Cast, Clover Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Strings: 45-105
- Middle Pickup: JCB-1 Low-Impedance Humbucker
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Rotary Impedance Selector Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone