A staple of the Epiphone line-up, the Les Paul Junior is stripped back to classic ‘50s style and raw tone. Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson collection applies iconic features and advanced construction techniques to incredibly accessible instruments.
Truly accurate to vintage design, the Junior consists of a classic mahogany body and neck combination in a tobacco burst finish. Nothing gets more rock and roll than this.
The neck has a Vintage ‘50s profile which is slightly deeper than the slim taper Gibson adapted at the end of the decade. Paired with the 12” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets, the Junior provides an brilliantly authentic playing experience. Hardware specs include a Graph Tech nut and a Lightning bar wrap around bridge for solid tuning stability.
All Gibson guitars were equipped with P90 pickups before they standardised the humbucker in the Les Paul. These are single coil pickups providing a high output, powerful tone that doesn’t require much heat to get aggressive.
Otherwise known as the soapbar, P90s excel in anything from jazz, through blues and into rock. The P-90 PRO pickups in the Junior are fully waxed potted to eliminate unwanted mic feedback.
- Body Shape: Les Paul Junior
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Vintage Tobacco Burst
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued in-set
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe Vintage
- TrussRod: Yes
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); Blank
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 PRO™ Dogear
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, CTS