The ’59 Les Paul might just be the most iconic electric guitar of all time. Now Epiphone have unveiled their own beautiful take on this timeless instrument, with unbelievably accurate specs and an even more surprising price tag to boot.
This looks to be a new flagship of Epiphone’s ‘Inspired By Gibson’ line-up, complete with USA pickups, a beautiful worn-in finish and a hardcase. More info coming soon!
Please note: the images used are placeholder images to demonstrate the finish - factory photos coming soon!
- Solid Mahogany body with Maple top
- USA Gibson Burstbucker pickups
- Handwired CTS pots
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood fretboard
- Replicated VOS matte finish
- Carefully finished to feel smooth and ‘worn-in’
- Limited edition Epiphone backplate