Remember the well-loved ES-335? Well, the Epiphone Dot Deluxe takes inspiration from the very same classic model that was so widely adopted. It's characterised by a sleek, semi-hollowbody archtop that's adorned with dot inlays (which it takes it's name from), bringing a sense of class to proceedings. A flame maple veneer top and body with a stunning finish completes the eye-catching look.
Add to this a pair of Alnico Classic humbuckers and some Grover Rotomatic machine heads, and you've got yourself one truly bold and brash guitar - from both a visual and sonic standpoint.
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Material: Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D-profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-in
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Headstock Inlay: Epiphone "DOT" in Pearloid
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: 2-way Adjustable via headstock
- Trussrod Cover: PVC; 3-Ply (B/W/B); "DOT" in white silkprint
- Frets: 22; medium/jumbo
- Body Top: 1-ply; Cream
- Body Back: 1-ply; Cream
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Neck: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Bridge: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker
- Controls: 2- Volume; 2 - Tone; 1 - Three Way Pickups Selector
- Knobs: "Top Hats"; Amber
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Pickguard: PVC; 3-Ply (B/W/B)
- Strap Buttons: Yes