The legendary sixties Firebird is back and better than ever as part of the Epiphone line-up. The Inspired by Gibson collection borrows the best bits from iconic instruments and adds in contemporary construction, hardware and electronics to the mix.
The Firebird’s mahogany body and neck is a classic combo made complete with a burst finish. A genuine rock icon. Its SlimTaper neck is an excellent addition, making the Firebird brilliantly fast and comfortable to play. The 12” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets pairing only further enhances the authentic, lively playing experience. Hardware specs include a Graph Tech nut, Grover tuners and a LockTone bridge for consistent tuning stability.
The Firebird carved its niche not only because of the unique body shape, but due to its two mini humbuckers. These little monsters deliver plenty of brightness and excellent sustain without the hum of similar P90 pickups. They sound great matched with a snappy clean tone or under crunchier gain.
- Body Shape: Firebird
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss (Vintage Sunburst)
- Material: Mahogany/Walnut
- Profile: SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued-In
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Mini 18:1 Ratio Machine Heads
- Pickguard: White
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Gold Insert
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker™ FB720
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™ FB720
- Controls: 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone, 1 - CTS Electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Epiphone Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case: Optional