Here's what Epiphone say about the Limited Edition ES-335 Pro:
The Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO celebrates the classic ES style ‘thinline’ archtop, a staple of every guitarist’s collection since 1958 now at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, Wilkinson™ Vintage Classic tuners, and a new Aquamarine finish as well as classic Cherry, Ebony, Iced Tea, Natural, and Vintage Sunburst. Available for a limited time only at Select Authorized Epiphone dealers.
Classic Look, Modern Tone
The body top and back of the Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO are constructed of 5-ply laminated Maple and Birch while the side is made from 3-ply laminated Maple/Birch with a traditional Mahogany center block. The Mahogany neck has a 1960s SlimTaper™ "D" profile, a 24.75” scale, and a Pau Ferro fingerboard with mother-of-pearl small block inlays, 22 medium jumbo frets, a 12” radius, and a 1.68” nut.
The Sloped Dovewing Epiphone headstock has '60s-era "Epiphone" logo and traditional "pineapple" logo and a black Kalamazoo-era styled truss rod cover with "ES-335 PRO" in white.
Alnico Classic Humbuckers with Coil-Splitting
The Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO is powered by two Alnico Classic™ PRO humbuckers with Alnico-V magnets, which provide a slightly higher output than vintage pickups and have enhanced mids and highs. Each pickup has a Volume and Tone control with Black "Speed" knobs plus Epiphone’s all-metal 3-way pickup selector switch.
Both pickups also have coil-splitting via a push/pull control on each volume knob allowing you to turn the humbucker pickup into a single-coil pickup for near-limitless tonal combinations.
The Ltd. Ed. ES-335 PRO comes with Epiphone’s rock solid hardware including the classic LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece combo for superior intonation and Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics machine heads with a 14:1 tuning ratio.
- Top & Back Material: 5 ply Laminated Maple/Birch
- Side Material: 3 ply Laminated Maple Birch
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with mother-of-pearl small block inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™; 4-wire
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics; 14:1 ratio
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar