If you've ever picked up a guitar magazine, browsed our pedal section or watched a rig rundown video wou've probably come across the EHX SoulFood or Nano POG pedals. 2 great little additions to any pedal board.... Now EHX have combined the two into this.... the aptly named Soul Pog.
So what's the benefit of buying this rather than the two seperatly?
Well this takes two very popular peals and gives them a tune up. You can use them together, seperatly and in any order. A mode switch on the Nano POG chooses between two algorithms for the octave-up sound: one for fast, single-note playing, and one that maximises harmonic content of chords. You even get an effects loop built in.
Here's what EHX have to say about this pedal
Combines two sweet pedals—-the Soul Food transparent overdrive and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator—-in one potent multi-effect. Use them alone or together, put either first in the chain, insert other pedals between them with the FX loop. Also includes a cool Mode switch for a choice of two different octave-up sounds. The versatile Soul POG delivers award-winning overdrive and flawless polyphonic octaves in any combination!
- Multi-effect pedal combines the Soul Food transparent OD and Nano POG polyphonic octave generator
- Soul Food delivers transparent overdrive with great touch, response and headroom
- Nano POG features a polyphonic sub-octave and octave up with flawless tracking
- Use either effect alone or combine them in any order
- Choose between two different octave-up sounds
- Built-in FX loop
- Includes EHX 9.6DC-200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)