The EBS OctaBass was the first effect unit ever made by EBS. Known for its lightning-quick tracking and naturally fat tone, it offered a single octave drop and a set of simple controls. The Blue Label version adds new features and a streamlined interface - maximum sound, minimum fuss.
A range switch lets you change the pedal’s tracking focus from lower in your bass range to higher. This ensures ultra-precise tracking, unprecedented for an all-analog pedal at this price point.
Enhanced tone control
By adding a seamless tone control you can go from a present, focused octave sound that cuts through the mix all the way to a sub-bass backdrop of lows that discreetly supports the note you play. The tone control enhances the palette of sounds and also makes it easier to achieve a synthesized bass sound.
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBv
- Input Impedance: 1.8 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Dry Bandwidth +0/-2 dB: 20 - 20k Hz
- Dry Level min/max: -oo / 0 dB
- Octaver Level Gain min/max: -oo / 12 dB min
- Octaver Tone Filter: Low Pass, Slope >18 dB/octave, Range 60 - 350 Hz
- Triggering Threshold: -70 dBv @200 Hz
- Dimensions: W x H x D 2.6” x 4.5” x 1.9”
- (67 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 315g (0.7 lb.)
- Type: Analog Effect, Relay type Switching
- Power Requirements: 9, 12 or 18 V DC, 40 mA max. Pedal shuts off below 6.0 V