Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR E Electric Guitar in Satin Primer Grey
Featuring Seymour Duncan Pickups & Floyd Rose Tremolo
More stock due on Thu 25th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 849 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Charvel has to say about the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR E:
The Pro-Mod So-Cal is a stunning high-octane axe, fueled by four decades of requests for a hot-rodded high-performance guitar with the latest and greatest features. Paying homage to its 1980s Southern California roots, the So-Cal blends vintage-style appointments with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 1
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable