The cutting-edge Boss Eurus GS-1 is designed to expand the traditional guitar experience. Equipped with powerful and expressive Boss technologies, the Eurus GS-1 infuses a premium instrument with advanced guitar synthesis techniques refined over more than four decades. Deep, inspiring, and infinitely playable — the Eurus GS-1 will take your musical vision where it’s never gone before!
- State-of-the-art Boss electronic guitar, crafted in Japan for bold sound innovators.
- Seamlessly switch between synthesizer and regular guitar sounds.
- Six onboard memories for storing different synth sounds.
- Premium playability with 24-fret neck, compound radius fingerboard, and offset double-cutaway body design.
- Two custom-designed pickups and five-way selector switch.
- Gotoh two-point tremolo bridge and locking machine heads.
- Independent ¼-inch outputs for synth and regular guitar sounds.
- Deep editing of synth sounds via dedicated app for iOS and Android devices.
- Onboard Bluetooth for connecting with editor app and optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal.
- USB for system updates via a Mac or Windows computer.
- Synth engine runs on four AA batteries or optional PSA-series adaptor.
- High-quality CB-EG10 gig bag included.
High-Quality Guitar Designed for the Sonically Adventurous!
The Eurus GS-1 fully leverages Boss’s vast expertise in guitar technology to bring endless creative possibilities to your music. This inspiring instrument has all the sound, feel and detail you’d expect from a pro-level guitar, coupled with a polyphonic Boss synth engine that offers a stunning range of analogue-flavoured sounds to launch your musical expression into a new dimension.
With onboard Bluetooth too, you can customise synth sounds and control multiple performance parameters with the convenience of wireless connectivity. This machine is perfectly-suited for the modern musician!
Electrifying Synth Technology
The synth engine in the Eurus GS-1 delivers exceptional sonic quality and natural touch response realised through 40-plus years of Boss guitar synth development. The six onboard memories come filled with ready-to-play sounds, and you have access to many, many more via the GS-1 Editor.
There’s also a synth control knob that enables a wide range of dynamic expression as you play. Every synth sound offers smooth playability that fully responds to all your guitar techniques, with no latency or triggering issues to disturb your musical flow!
A Plethora of Custom Sounds via Bluetooth
The GS-1 Editor app for iOS and Android mobile devices unlocks deep programming power for the Eurus GS-1's synth engine. Many different synth types and variations are available for crafting sounds, along with tone, resonance and other adjustable parameters.
You can also assign a range of target parameters to the guitar’s synth control knob and save favourite sound combinations on your device for quick loading before performances.
Wireless Performance Control
The optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal brings cable-free external control to the Eurus GS-1 via Bluetooth. Using the GS-1 Editor, you can assign parameters such as pitch bend, hold, filter depth and more to the EV-1-WL’s pedal, toe switch and up to two external footswitches.
Each sound can contain its own set of assignments, allowing you to perform octave bends on a synth lead, slow filter sweeps on a pad sound and nearly anything else you can dream up!
Professional Features for Serious Players
Crafted in Japan with pro-quality details and components, the Boss Eurus GS-1 is simply a dream to play. The modern offset body design is stylish and well-balanced, while the slim-profile neck features a compound radius fretboard for extra comfort and 24 medium jumbo frets for an extended range.
High-performance Gotoh hardware delivers smooth tremolo action and solid tuning stability with a two-point fulcrum bridge and staggered-height locking machine heads. Custom-designed for the Eurus GS-1, the two humbucking pickups provide wide-range tone plus split-coil voicing at two stops of the five-way switch.
The guitar and synth electronics are fully independent in the Eurus GS-1, allowing you to switch between the two voices seamlessly. Use it as a regular guitar, then instantly transition to the selected synth sound with the flip of a switch. And with the two ¼-inch outputs, you can send the guitar and synth to separate destinations for dedicated processing.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: C
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 12"-16" (305-407mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 42mm (1.65 inches)
- Bridge Pickup: EURUS-CTM Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: EURUS-CTM Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume & Tone
- Synth Knobs: Control & Memory
- Switches: 5-Way & Mode
- Buttons: Bluetooth
- Output: Jack 1/4“
- Synth Out: Jack 1/4“
- USB: Computer Port USB B Type
- Power: DC IN Jack
- Bridge: Gotoh 510T-FE1 (37mm Block)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG381-MGT-07-L6
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- String Gauge: 9-42
- Case: Gig Bag (Included)