BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer Rackmount Unit
More stock due on Sun 31st Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 159 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
If you're unfamiliar with BBE Sound, the company practically made its name from its rackmount Sonic Maximizer units, which are still used extensively in studios today. Made up of a number of filters, BBE Sonic Maximizers are used to excite anaemic-sounding audio signals to record-worthy quality.
The all-analogue 882i is a dual-mono Sonic Maximizer that features our fourth generation processing engine and perfectly suited for any studio, PA system, guitar/bass rig or any application that requires balanced connectivity.
About BBE Sound
BBE Sound is a familiar name in the music industry, and since their inception in 1985 the company has pioneered several noteworthy improvements in audio technologies. With their preamps, compressors and iconic Sonic Maximizers seen regularly in recording studios, broadcasting facilities and on stages all over the world; BBE Sound has established itself as a go-to brand for its class-leading audio processors and outboard gear.
- A full-function Sonic Maximizer
- +23dB of output headroom
- Balanced or unbalanced I/O
- 115dB signal to noise ratio
- +4dBu balanced line (1/4" tip-ring-sleeve and XLR inputs and outputs)
- Active balanced outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 14.7K Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input
- Designed and Engineered in USA
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 0dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- BBE Sound
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Andrew Lock21st Feb 2021
Raymond F Vidal21st Jul 2020
Trusted Customer25th Jun 2020
Trusted Customer9th May 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+