Here's what ART say about the HeadAMP 4 Pro
The ART HeadAmp4Pro could be the most fully featured ultra compact headphone amplifier in its price point on the market today.
Packing as many features as possible into the small format chassis, the HeadAmp4Pro has five stereo headphone outs, each with their own volume control. A separate footswitchable XLR input (with phantom power) allows instant talkback to any one, or all of the connected headphones. Input matrix allows the listener to audition any or all auxiliary inputs for maximum versatility.
Although designed for home and project studio, the HeadAmp4Pro may easily be the ideal solution for teaching stations and conferencing communication networks.
- Five Stereo Headphone Amplifiers with Independent Volume Controls
- XLR Talkback Mic Input
- Selectable External Mic Input Jack
- Separate Aux Inputs
- Talkback On One or All Outputs
- Listen to Any or All Aux Inputs
- Remote Footswitch Jack
- Phantom Power On External Mic Input
- Compact Rugged Package
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Input Connections: 2 - 1/4" TRS Balanced, 5 - TRS stereo, 1- XLR balanced mic input
- Output Connections: 4 - 1/4" TRS Stereo headphone
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40KHz +/- 1dB
- Headphone Output: 150mW/ channel max.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.010% (typical)
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 5.9"W x 6.5"D (44.5mm x 150mm x 165mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 kg) with power supply and packaging
- Power Requirements: USA - 120vac 60 Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination