The MPC One Gold distills the iconic standalone production power of past MPC's into a smaller, more compact design with a striking gold finish.
Packs a Punch
Even though it's smaller, don't be fooled by its reduced size; this MPC lets you program drums, mix any desired FX, slice up samples, and edit your beats. This is done using the streamlined layout of 16 RGB velocity-sensitive pads, hands-on knobs, 7-inch hi-res touch screen and touch keys.
These are augmented by handy functions including full level, note repeat, 16 levels, and transport controls. This further enhances your overall workflow, making for far more dynamic and interesting beats.
This MPC will slot seamlessly into your current production setup thanks to its versatile connectivity. From controlling your MIDI devices, to hooking up an external USB controller, you've got plenty of options available to you.
With 4GB of integrated micro SD storage - plus an SD card slot and a USB thumb input - there's plenty of room to add your own custom sample libraries to the MPC too.
Sounds & Software Suite
A new loop and drum sample library comes ready installed on the MPC. These are well-placed to become just as legendary as classic MPC sounds from the past. There's also a series of exciting synth engines to experiment with, and AIR FX - which is a useful mastering and mixing tool.
Cutting-edge software compliments the MPCs respected hardware and sounds. Use the redesigned MPC 2 software (in either controller or standalone mode) for access to a range of improved production techniques.
Built-in Splice integration makes scanning through your library of samples an absolute breeze too, with millions of great samples that can be used in your productions royalty-free! This can all be accessed directly through the touch screen.
- Standalone MPC (use without a computer/laptop).
- SD card slot.
- 3-months free access to Splice.
- Contain 8 new synth engines that power 9 DrumSynth plugins.
- x1 USB-A 3.0 slot (for MIDI controller or thumb drive).
- 4 TRS CV/gate jacks (8 outputs total).
- MIDI Out/In.
- Stereo line-level inputs.
- PC and Mac controller for MPC software (included).
- 4GB of onboard storage, 2GB RAM.
- 7-inch, hi-res multi-touch screen.
- 16 RGB pads (velocity-sensitive).
- Multicore architecture from the MPC x and MPC Live.