Here's what Blackstar says about the Fly 3 Mini Acoustic Amp:
Whether your acoustic guitar is a parlour, dreadnought, or grand auditorium the FLY 3 Acoustic will give you more. Whether filling out your sound, or angled back to act as a personal monitor, it will instantly enhance the natural sound of your instrument. Every acoustic instrument player should have one in their kit bag.
- Fills out your sound and enhances the playing experience: you don’t know it’s on till it’s off.
- Natural response for all acoustic instruments.
- Linear response speaker is perfect for MP3 playback.
- Expandable to a 6 Watt stereo set-up with the optional FLY Acoustic 103 cab.
- Perfect for music playback or as a PC monitor speaker.
- Up to 55 hours of battery life under normal playing conditions.
- Designed for ukuleles, mandolins and more.
- Built-in echo effect.
- Power: 3W
- Shape: ‘Out’ position: a flat EQ response. ‘In’ position: a mid cut with a low and high boost
- EQ: Bass, Treble
- Effects: Echo
- Speaker Emulated Output: Yes
- MP3/Line In: Yes
- Batteries: 6x AA
- Speaker: 3"