Here's what Behringer say about the VP2520 PA Speaker:
The EUROLIVE VP2520 loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer – 2000-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to dual 15" extremely powerful, long-excursion, Low-Frequency (LF) drivers and a state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver – the VP2520 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE VP2520 cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VP2520’s 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 70° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany