The Portaflex range offers a portable and affordable take on Ampeg's timeless bass amp tone. With heads, combos, cabs and a selection of valve-powered options, the Portaflex range has it all.
The PF-20T is an all-valve monster that comes in a compact 20W enclosure. Faithfully reproducing the tube sound that put Ampeg on the map, this head will handle just about any scenario you throw at it.
Ultimate Gigging Tool
Worthy of studio, stage and the Ampeg legacy, the PT-20T is a compact but formidable addition to the Portaflex line-up.
It boasts a simple user-adjustable bias adjustment for easy tube replacement, as well as preamp/transformer balanced direct outs for maximum versatility. Plus, no speaker load is required for silent recording or even use as a dedicated tube DI. Pair it with a lightweight Portaflex cab for the ultimate compact all-tube bass rig.
- RMS power output: 20W @ 4 or 8 ohms
- Preamp: All-tube  x 12AX7
- Power amp: All-tube  x 6V6
- Tone controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Input gain control
- Preamp balanced line out (Pre/Post EQ, Ground lift)
- Transformer balanced line out
- Ground lift
- User adjustable bias control
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.3 x 13.0 x 10.4 in, 185 x 330 x 264 mm
- Weight: 15.2 lb / 6.9 kg