The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo is the ultimate pedalboard powersupply solution. Offering 12 completely isolated power outputs with a large enough current draw to power current hungry digital pedals like Eventides, TC Nova pedals etc. The combination of isolated outputs and premium Toroidal transformers ensures vitrual zero noise, hum or buzz! Perfect for pros, entusiasts and especially for effects addicts!
Mounting Brackets for pedalboard sold separately
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
Here's what Voodoo Lab say about the Pedal Power Mondo:
Pedal Power MONDO is a high-current capable power supply that can power the larget and most diverse pedaboards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatability with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedalboards. Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.