QL Ministry of Rock - Education Price
Please do not order from this page if you cannot provide proof that you are a student, a teacher or buying on behalf of a Bona Fide educational establishment.
Do you want to start producing your own heavy rock and death metal tracks but cant justify the expense of hiring a full band, buying a truckload of musical equipment and seting it all up in a studio? Then Quantam Leap's Ministry of Rock virtual instrument software is for you. A frankly staggering 20GB collection of Drums, Basses and Guitars to choose from and an easy to navigate interface means you get all the choice and flexibility you could need to create the music you want.
Eastwest have been making music software for over 25 years and they're endorsed by a who's who of the world's music elite including Danny Elfman, Herbie Hancock, J.J. Abrams and Bryan Tyler. An ever increasing percentage of modern music is created using Quantam Lepa software, chances are if you've heard a movie score or a well produced album lately, you've heard the end reuslt of this software.
With access to 4 drum kits, inclduing the actual kit used for Metallica's Black album, 5 Basses and 6 guitars recorded through a wide range of amps you can create something really original. The interface has been designed for simplicity while still giving you all the controls you need to fine tune your creations.
Don't let the low price fool you, this is not a toy. Eastwest software is used by some of the best known producers and composers in the business. The variety of tone and articualtion options menas you can make music thats virtually indistinguishable from a live performance at a fraction of the cost
Producing great music takes time, there's no way around that but what you can do is cut down on wasted time. Quantam Leap software lets you save and store your favourite settings, easily access each instrument and even access other virtual instruments stored on other networked computers.
- Octaplus (9 Toms)
- Gretch (the actual kit used to make Metallica's "Black" record
- Fender P-Bass Custom
- Fender 5 String
All recorded thru an Ampeg SVT rig and an Ashdown rig
- Fender Telecaster
- Fender Stratocaster
- Gibson Les Paul Standard
- Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
- Ibanez Universe 7
All recorded thru Marshall, Fender, Bogner, Vox and Budda amps
- Legato Bass and Guitar Samples
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions
- Truly playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted
- Release samples
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amp configurations and software allows user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to the most hardcore music imaginable
- Round robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats. performance drum hits extracted from live playing
- The world famous EASTWEST STUDIO 2 rock drum sound featured on countless gold and platinum records
- Drumkits also optimized for use with Roland VDrums.
- Drums utilize PLAY's easy replacement feature.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+