This M-Audio AIR192X6 is designed to be the perfect desktop USB audio interface. Boasting a number of excellent features and bundling together a host of brilliant creative software, this interface is sure to encourage creativity from the outset – whether you’re a producer, content creator or singer-songwriter, this handy bit of gear is for you.
Carefully Considered Features
Each feature has been implemented to make your workflow better and more straightforward. Record 2 channels of audio in ultra-clear 24-bit/192kHz and capture the nuances and detail of your vocals or instruments as a result of 2 low-noise crystal preamps (paired with quality A/D converters). You can also plug your bass or guitar directly into the 2 hi-z instrument inputs and track away to your hearts content.
5-pin MIDI in and out allows you to utilise your outboard equipment and virtual instruments (included with the product) alongside the interface too. Add to this a large dedicated knob intended for accurate monitoring during live and studio mixing applications, as well as a USB-C connection with super-fast, latency reducing speeds, and you’ve got yourself a great all-round package!
Bundled together with the AIR192X6 is a selection of great software that encourages you to get creative right out of the box! Pro Tools First, 20 Avid FX plug-ins, 2GB of Touch Loops and some AIR Music Technology virtual instruments are just a small sample of the tools available to make your mixes even better.
- Pro Tools First
- Ableton Live Lite
- Avid Eleven Lite Guitar/Bass Processor
- 20 Avid FX Plug-ins
- 2GB of Touch Loops Content
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- AIR Music Technology DB33
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- Weight: 2.1lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.8" x 7.8" x 2.8"
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Compatible with Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- MIDI I/O: In, Out, USB
- Headphones Output: 1 x 1/4"
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R)
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" Combo (Mic & Line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch ½
- Preamps: 2 x Mic, 2 x Instrument
- I/O (Simultaneous): 2 x 2
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0