Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Guitar cabs are in desperate need to be updated for the 21st century modelling rig - and Line 6 have done just that with the 212 Powercab. This is your solution to speaker emulation and real guitar amp presence in the one package.
Take your pick of a standard FRFR stereo speaker setup, or alternatively recreate some of your favourite speaker sounds. The Powercab is a super flexible, high-end piece of kit designed to work with pro grade modelling amps. Capable of adding a realistic responsiveness to your modeller.
If you're happy with your cab customisation within your modelling amp, all you need to do is plug in and away you go. The custom, lightweight neodymium speakers produce a high compression and fast transient response for the authentic cab feel.
Alternatively, save some valuable DSP with your modelling rig and use the incredibly well-voiced speaker emulation built into the Powercab. Select one of 12 onboard presets, featuring Greenback or Blue Bell replication. Make use of the 2x12 stereo speakers with the likes of ping pong delays and expansive reverbs. You'll also get that familiar air push from a regular guitar cab - putting you and your audience right in the moment.
Save up to 128 presets onto the cabinet using XLR, MIDI and L6 Link connections. This way you can prepare a host of sounds in your arsenal before you leave the house. A built-in audio interface allows you to record directly from the Powercab, making for one of the most inclusive guitar experiences out there.
- Choice of Flat (FRFR) or Speaker Modeling modes
- Choice of 12 onboard Speaker Models (+ IR loading)
- Plays your stereo presets in stereo not mono
- 500-watt stereo amplifier (2 x 250 watts) delivers up to 131dB SPL
- Lightweight 12" neodymium coaxial speakers with high-frequency compression drivers and robust 2" voice coils
- 70Hz-20kHz neutral frequency response in Flat mode
- 128 Presets configurable for Flat, Speaker Modeling, or IR mode
- MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU I/O, L6 LINK, USB audio interface