the Elektron Analog Four is a fully analog 4 voice tabletop synth module, ready to put a smile on your face.
Elektron are now well known for taking analog circuitry to get the tone just right and combining it with a comprehensive digital brain to give you a powerful sequencing and effects engine on top.
Get ready for MKII
The Analog Four has been taken back into the workshop and taken apart to create a new MKII Analog Four. The analog circuitry has been reworked and the overdrive definitely has more attitude than its predecessor.
A lovely touch is that the MKII synth features a new OLED screen so that you can easily delve into the Four's digital parameters. To help with this Elektron have also added extra buttons and even some CV inputs for external control.
- Reworked analog circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analog overdrive for more bite and growl
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Stereo audio outputs for each voice
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Four MKII parameters
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminium enclosure
Here's what Elektron say about the Analog Four MKII
Organic, warm, chaotic, exact, and everything in between. Moulding your own unique analog sounds is simple. Program them with precision, or feel free to design as you go. The sonic range is so vast entire tracks can be created from scratch.
From sounds to songs
Four synth tracks and an intuitive step sequencer enable you to easily create and layer melodies. Then play back your composition and immediately reshape it. Change notes, alter sounds, add effects. Something beautifully unique will emerge every single time.
Not only a splendid synthesizer, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, external analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Make any modular or vintage synthesizer rig come truly alive.