Bluetooth is such a common and handy technology that we rarely actually ever think about it. Unfortunately not all devices come with Bluetooth as standard and rely on older analogue 3.5mm jack technology. This may give you the same great sound quality but you have to deal with cabled between your devices and who wants more cables to deal with!
The Blackstar Tonelink is the saviour of these systems as it can turn any 3.5mm line in connection in to an active Bluetooth connection. Finally you can wirelessly connect your phone to your amp, pa system, car, headphones, mixer or anything else that has a line in without any wires.
Using a small built in Li-battery you can get 8 hours of music playback and when it runs out of juice just charge it via the included micro USB cable through your computer or USB power adaptor. This is easily enough playback time to get you through a whole days use without even having to think about recharging.
Here's what Blackstar say about the Tonelink
Blackstar's Bluetooth Tone:Link is the easy way to turn any amp with a line in, into a wireless stereo audio receiver. With it, you can listen to audio or jam along with tracks without the inconvenience of cables. It is designed for guitar amps, PAs, mixer desks, AV systems, home stereos, headphones, car or motorcycle speakers, boats and more. If used with phone it is an easy to use, hands-free Bluetooth speaker for vehicle systems.
- Two-link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Long distance reception, more than 20 metres in open spaces without obstacles
- Super clear audio
- Supports mobile, laptop, phone, tablet, or any device with compatible Bluetooth
- Built-in Li-battery with low power consumption for long use
- Cables and connectors supplied
- Full colour display packaging
- Working time: Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous with Micro-USB charger
- Compact dimensions: 50 x 25.5 x 11 mm