Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Yamaha DXR15 is an active speaker from the Yamaha DXR speaker range. Using cutting edge technology a DXR speaker applies multiband analysing to the signal in real time to ascertain how best to represent the sound, shifting power to the correct driver and optimising output.
The DXR series are lightweight yet super reliable. So reliable in fact that each speaker comes with a 7 YEAR WARRANTY!
Other Upgrades compared to the DBR series include a higher overall power output of up to 132dB SPL, an intelligent onboard 3 channel mixer and built in collaboration with NEXO technology
Yamaha DXR speakers utilise the latest technology and speaker designs to get that fantastic performance, including
Digital FIR-X tuning™
FIR-X tuning is Yamaha's proprietary linear phase digital crossover technology that delivers sound quality with superb clarity and imaging. FIR filters are usually only found in speakers in higher price brackets (over £1K). The FIR filter handles the common phasing issues which occur around the cross-over point of the speaker helping to achieve the ‘High-definition’ sound with no colouration or fuzzyness
Yamaha D-Contour offers intelligent multi-band dynamic processing which can continuously deliver sound that is natural, clear and powerful - regardless of volume. The technology constantly monitors the output of multiple frequency bands so that the system can sense a change, react accordingly and adjust the EQ and compression so that you're always getting the best performance out of your speakers.
Extensive DSP-controlled protection functions.
To ensure that the speakers have the highest possibly reliability, The DXR Series employs 3-way fail safe protection function that is controlled by DSP and ensures reliable operation of all internal components including transducers, power amplifiers, and power supplies.
Here's what Yamaha say about the DXR15 PA Speaker
The DXR15 achieves class-leading SPLs and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-CONTOUR and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
- Speaker type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range: (-10dB)52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H90 degrees V60 degrees
- LFDiameter: 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HFDiaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis)132dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 ,
- INPUT2: Phone x2,
- INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2,
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ),
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- W:362mm (14 2/8")
- H:601mm (23 5/8")
- D:350mm (13 6/8")
- Net weight: 19.3kg (42.5lbs)
- Accessories: UB-DXR12(U-bracket)
- Others Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)