Picture may show a different kit configuration to what is advertised. Please check description to see what is included in this kit.
The Van Kleef snare range contains some genuinly fantastic looking and sounding pieces. Hand made in Sheffield this is a great choice if you want a really top quality snare for your drum setup.
Solid Metal Build
The stainless steel snare has the look and feel of a vintage drum. This drum is made from 304 stainless steel, which is the best choice for that stainless snare sound. The Van Kleef Stainless steel shell has a unique sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the stainless steel shell range from deep, fat tones at low tuning, to subtle, articulate tones at slightly higher tuning. The construction of these drums is another reason the drums sound so good. This Van Kleef drum has found it's way into the hands of many drummers including Steve White, Thomas Lang, Matt Cameron, Dre Boyd, Craig Blundell, Sean Moore, Matt Chamberlain, to name only a few.
- 304 stainless steel for that unique VK stainless sound.
- Straight Sheffield stainless steel hoops, with the option of "Quick-release" in both styles, all made in-house.
- Stainless steel lugs are brush finished on the sides and mirror polished on the front faces.
- Sheffield stainless steel tension rods have a threadless shaft with "VK Drums" laser etched along the shaft. All VK Drums come with standard tension rods, these VK rods come as an added extra.
- VK-007 Sheffield stainless steel strainer and butt, with the option to custom laser etch any design or logo on the front of the strainer and mini logo on butt plate.
- Sheffield stainless steel "VKey", silent ratchet drum key is designed to live inside the VK-007 strainer.
- Puresound wires.
- Weight 6kg to 10kg depending on snare depth and hoop options.
- Setup with Remo Ambassador heads
- Made by hand in Sheffield, England.