Marking their 20th Anniversary RME have a new flagship interface in their lineup; the Fireface UFX Plus.
The interface builds on the hugely popular UFX, now featuring up to 94 channels of I/O simultaneously, massive setup flexibility and both USB3 and Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra low latency recording. It's the perfect hub for your studio that can expand as your studio needs expand.
The new Fireface UFX+ is packed with features not found on its older sibling, including MADI I/O, taking it to 188 channels of I/O (128 channels more than the Fireface UFX), a more powerful DSP, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, and a new optional remote control. This firmly places the RME Fireface UFX+ as the new reference in multitrack recording, mixing and monitoring.
- 94 Input / 94 Output channels
- 12 x Analog I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp, digitally controlled
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O / MADI Coaxial
- 1 x MADI optical I/O
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ connectivity
- 1 x USB 3.0
- TotalMix FX
- optional: Advanced Remote Control USB