Here's what Mapex say about the T675 Drum Throne
With its 17'' x 4'' saddle-style cushioned top, the T675 is all about comfort. The sloped leg openings of the biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance. Like the 570, the wide double-braced tripod base make it stable while the steel height adjustment tube with memory lock make it durable and secure enough for anyone.
- The sloped leg openings of biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance.
- The 19" to 25" extreme height range works for all variety of body types and preferred playing positions.
- The double-brace legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.
- 17 x 4" Thick Saddle-Style Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering
- Steel Tube Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet