Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The Line 6 StageSource L2m is a compact PA active speaker that has the added edge of being adaptable to many different live sound applications, whilst retaining unmatched sound quality for their price.
The L2m can be "slaved" to the Line 6 L2t (which has a built in mixer) so you can have a portable PA comprising of just two speaker units. Equally, it can be used independently as a FOH speaker or a stage monitor: simply feed the L2m with a line level input as you would from a traditional mixer. To realise the full potential of a Line 6 StageSource system, the L2m can be hooked up with Line 6 Link networking which will allow you to control the DSP processing of all the speakers in your rig at the same time.
The great sound of the StageSource L2m speakers is thanks to a combination of clever DSP, good cabinet design and plenty of power. Line 6 L2 Speakers can be used for everything from solo performances to full rock band shows, with no compromise in sound quality.
DSP enables the StageSource speakers to adapt to their application; whether that be as a front-of-house main speaker, a monitor, or to reinforce the backline for one instrument or a group.
Here's what Line 6 say about the Stagesource L2m Speakers
Smart Speaker Modes
StageSource L2m loudspeakers use massive DSP-unmatched in their class-and huge power to deliver studio-quality live sound at every gig. You can use six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes to optimize the speaker's output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
Fast Networking via L6 LINK
In live sound situations where two or more speakers are needed, StageSource products use a proprietary digital networking protocol called L6 LINK to simplify setup. Loudspeakers will automatically self-configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system-wide optimization. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers. When combined, Line 6 live sound products form an intelligent ecosystem that sets up faster and helps you sound your best.
Designed to Be Different
The 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system and tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver great power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design makes StageSource L2m perfect for a wide variety of applications-stacked on the floor or stage, pole-mounted, positioned horizontally as a floor monitor, used as instrument backline with Virtual Tilt-back, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points.
Orientation and Pole-mount Sensors
StageSource L2m uses an internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP to accelerate setup and optimize the sound of your system. Based on the information the system detects, it selects the right Smart Speaker mode for the application, and automatically adjusts its performance.
Integrated Feedback Suppression
Since feedback can ruin a performance, StageSource L2m uses intelligent 12-band feedback suppression to identify the problem frequencies and adjust levels without affecting the overall sound.
L2m feedback suppression continuously analyzes the audio signal, identifying frequencies that have the characteristics of feedback (steady frequencies with few overtones, rising in amplitude) and then applies a narrow notch filter to remove the offending frequency. L2m feedback suppression can remove up to 12 independent feedback frequencies. You can set the feedback analyzer to one of three modes, depending on how aggressively the analyzer will seek out potential feedback frequencies.
Multi-function Design and Scalability
Multi-function design combined with powerful Smart Speaker modes and digital networking provides true scalability whether you're using a single L2t as a standalone PA or multiple L2t and L2m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline. Add StageSource L3t/L3m loudspeakers and L3s subwoofers to customize a configuration that meets your live sound or installation needs.
StageSource L2m is ready for whatever the road can throw at it. The robust enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood, and features a tour-grade steel grille with protective screen backing that shields the drivers from impact damage.
If you need to fly the speakers, each StageSource L2m features four professional M10 suspension points with a pull-back.
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK™ digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handle for easy portability
- System Type: 10”, 2-way, bi-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 44Hz to 19kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 51Hz to 18kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Maximum SPL Output: 128dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program material)
- Coverage Pattern (-6dB): 100 horizontal x 50 vertical
- Directivity Factor (Q): 9.2 (averaged 1kHz to 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.6dB (averaged 1kHz to 16kHz)
- Crossover Frequencies: LF to HF Crossover - variable, 2.2kHz to 7.0kHz (Speaker Mode dependent)
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 10” extended range woofer, 2” diameter voice coil, 4 impedance
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1” exit compression driver, 1.4” diameter voice coil and diaphragm, 8 impedance
Electrical – Rear Panel
- Input Types: Line-level XLR-1/4”, balancedStereo RCA, unbalancedL6 LINK XLR
- Input Impedance: 100 k balanced20 k balancedN/A
- Max Input Levels: +20dBu+16dBVN/A
- Onset of Limiting: +6dBu input (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, Master Level control at center-detent) -6dBu input (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, Master Level control at maximum)
- Output Impedances: Source-dependent680 balancedN/A
- Controls: Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Master Level, Speaker Mode
- Indicators: Signal Present/Clip, Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Limit, 6x Speaker Mode, L6 LINK Status
Digital Signal Processing
- Speaker Modes: Reference/P.A., Playback, Floor Monitor, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
- On-board Effects: Feedback Suppression
- Transducer Protection: Excursion limiting, thermal limiting
- Digital Networking: L6 LINK intelligent speaker networking system
- Sensors: Speaker orientation, pole sensor, power amp temperature, power supply, temperature
Power Amplification and Supply
- Output Channel: HFLF
- Power Amplifier Type: Class ABClass D
- Peak Output Power1: 175 watts655 watts
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC, ± 10%, 50/60Hz , automatic voltage selection
- Power Consumption: 250 watts (1/8th power)
- Cooling: Digitally-controlled, variable-speed 50 mm fan
- Protection: Output overcurrent, overtemperature, DC fault
- 1 1kHz sine wave input, 1% THD+N unweighted into the nominal load impedance, single channel driven, before the onset of limiting.
- Enclosure: 15 mm enclosure, 18 mm baffle, multi-ply hardwood, textured black paint, bass, reflex design
- Floor Monitor Upward Angle: 60 using kickstands, 30 using handle
- Suspension Points: M10 x 1.5 threaded inserts, qty: 4
- Pullback Point: M10 x 1.5 threaded insert, qty: 1
- Grille: 18-gauge perforated steel, black powder coat finish
- Pole Cup: 35 mm pole cup with sensor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.75” (603 mm) x 12.25” (312 mm) x 12.25” (312 mm)
- Weight: 39.1 lb (17.7 kg)
Accessory Part Numbers
- Speaker Bag: 98-037-0002
- Short Pole: 98-037-0003
- Long Pole: 98-037-0004
- Eyebolt Suspension Kit: 98-037-0005