The Fender American Pro II Precision Bass comes with a host of refinements, meaning that contemporary players can rejoice at its ergonomic construction tweaks and state-of-the-art sonics. Expect greater tonal flexibility, improved playability and plenty of extra style - thanks to a host of new colour options!
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass - Key Features:
- Refined V-Mod II pickups are “some of the best sounding” Fender has ever made - better tonal balance and more articulation!
- '63 neck profile now boasts rolled fingerboard edges for added comfort.
- New “Super Natural” neck finish provides a smooth, friction-free feel.
- Narrow-tall frets, bone nut and 9.5”-radius fingerboard.
- Ergonomic contoured neck heel enables unhindered access to the upper frets.
- 'HiMass’ Vintage bridge (string-through-body or top-load) ensures singing sustain and thick overtones.
- Gorgeous new Dark Night, Miami Blue and Mercury finishes among a range of classic colours.
- Available in left-handed and 5-string configurations too!
Click here to shop the entire Fender American Professional II lineup!