Markbass produce some of the finest bass amplification in the world. With an esteemed roster of artists including Marcus Miller, Stu Hamm and Mark King, they’re obviously doing something right. Now, 18 years in the making, the Little Mark Vintage is the culmination of the Markbass journey.
- Tube preamp for rich, responsive harmonic depth
- Limiter control to go between modern dynamics and old-school clipping
- 4-band EQ with 3-way flat/cut/old switch for huge tonal versatility
- Built-in balanced DI for full, linear sound without unwanted transient noise
- Gold-plated circuitry with top-quality components
Here’s what Markbass say:
The Little Mark Vintage is the result of years of experience and it was designed to really let everybody find their own tone, no matter the needs or personal taste, offering lots of sound options and features really satisfying all bass players searching for both modern tones or old school ones.
This one is part of the Gold Series, a state of the art lineup offering superior quality, recognizable by its catching new look marking a new era at Markbass, starting from gold plated circuits, to the highly selected components, to some of the most requested features!
- Input: Impedance 500 Kohm, Max. Voltage 9 Vpp
- Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, Max. Voltage 10 Vpp
- Gain: -46 Db To +23 Db Range
- Master Volume
- DI Level
- Limiter (From 0 To Max)
- Ground Lift (Switch On Rear Panel)
- Pre/post EQ (Switch On Rear Panel)
- 3-way Switch (Flat/cut/old)
- Low: Center Frequency: 68 Hz; Level: ±16 Db
- Low Mid: Center Frequency: 400 Hz, Level: ±16 Db
- High Mid: Center Frequency: 2200 Hz, Level: ±16 Db
- High: Center Frequency: 10 Khz, Level: ±16 Db
- Line Out / DI: Balanced XLR, 600 Ohm Transformer Output - Maximum Voltage 12 Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, Max. Voltage 20 Vpp (Pre-eq)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, Max. Voltage 2 Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon Combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 5.51 Lbs / 2.5 Kg
- Width: 10.87 In. / 27.6 Cm
- Depth: 9.84 In. / 25 Cm
- Height: 3.27 In. / 8.3 Cm
- Output Power: 500w Rms @ 4 Ohms / 300w Rms @ 8 Ohms
- Power Requirement:100/120v; 230v; 240v - 50/60hz (Voltage Is Factory Preset According To Region Of Sale)