Fender Classic Player Baja Tele in Blonde with Maple Neck
This product is not currently available.
The Fender Classic series is a range of guitars that re create some of the early Fender designs such as the 57 & 62 Strat. The Classic Player guitars are based around the Classic series designs, but have been tweaked a little - and those tweaks have been designed by none other than the Fender Custom Shop Master Builders!
From a distance Classic Player Baja Tele looks much like the regular Classic 50s Tele, but when you get up close you'll see the new special features including a soft V-shaped neck, custom pickups with four-way switching, knurled chrome knobs and "Custom Shop Designed" neckplate.
Here's what Fender say about the Classic Baja Tele
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Christopher Fleming, the Baja Telecaster guitar features an ash body with a thin polyester finish, soft V-shaped maple neck with 21 medium jumbo frets, custom vintage-style Broadcaster bridge pickup and custom Twisted Tele neck pickup, four-way pickup switch and S-1 switch.
- Model Name: Classic Player Baja Telecaster
- Series: Classic Player
Available Colours (Part number)
- Blonde (0141502307)
- 2 Colour Sunburst (0141502303)
- Black (0141502306)
- Body: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Soft "V" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Custom 4 Bolt Neckplate
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Top Hat" Style Switch Tip
- Auxiliary Switching: S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge/Neck Pickups (In Parallel)-Out of Phase, Position 3. Neck Pickup (Standard Tele) Position 4. Neck/Bridge Pickups (Series) Out of Phase
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Knobs, "Custom Shop Designed" Neck Plate,
4-Way + 2-Way S-1 Switching, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: (307) 1-Ply Black, (5-Hole), (389) 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Alan Hook29th Jun 2019
Mr Lee Burrows19th Apr 2019
Mr eric bell19th Oct 2018
Trusted Customer22nd Sep 2018
Mr P Richfield11th Dec 2016
Dan12th Feb 2016
Trusted Customer28th Jan 2016
Mr. Oliver Price14th Jan 2016
Trusted Customer24th Mar 2015
Trusted Customer10th Mar 2014
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+