The JBL 104-BT desktop reference monitors are seriously compact, yet provide a quality of sound which belies their smaller dimensions. They’re suitable whether you’re a vlogger, producer, podcaster, recording musician, or just an engineer who’s looking for portable referencing with Bluetooth functionality.
Power & Portability
These monitors pair together a coaxial, 4.5" low-frequency driver and a .75" soft-dome tweeter, with surprisingly powerful 60W amplification (30 watts per speaker). Each has been acoustically optimised for desktop use, delivering excellent imaging and audio with brilliant clarity and accuracy. The housings contoured low-frequency port works alongside the driver to project punchy, precise bass, no matter the level of volume. You can even reference your personal mixes over Bluetooth – ensuring they’re sounding great, no matter the device you’re listening on.
A number of intuitive functions ensure that your sessions are simple and stress free. Use the input control to select Aux, Bluetooth, RCA, TRS or all of them simultaneously; quickly switching between tasks, swapping to all inputs for straightforward mixing, or instantly checking your references has never been so easy.
You can conveniently adjust your levels using the volume control on the front panel without moving too far from the sweet spot. There’s also a headphone jack which immediately mutes your speakers when plugged in; instant isolation is just a moment away.
- Onboard power supply.
- Headphone jack (with a speaker mute function) and volume control both located on the front-panel.
- Use input control to select TRS, RCA, Aux, Bluetooth or combine all inputs.
- The master monitor contains electronics for the extension monitor, reducing unnecessary wiring etc.
- Connect to personal music players/devices or professional equipment using the three sets of inputs.
- The moulded ABS housing features a contoured, low-frequency port.
- These monitors have been acoustically optimised to thrive during desktop use.
- Built-in 60W Class D power amp (with 30W assigned to each individual speaker).
- Reference your mixes using Bluetooth using the integrated Bluetooth 5.0 streaming.
- Contains coaxial 4.5" LF driver and .75" soft-dome HF driver, projecting full-range clarity.
- Finish: White
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Max Peak Input Level: +6 dBV /+20.3 dBu
- Input Types: 1 x 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) Aux In, 2 x RCA, 2 x 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) TRS balanced
- Coverage: 120° Horizontal, 60° Vertical
- HF Transducer: .75-inch (19 mm)
- LF Transducer: 4.5-inch (118 mm)
- Max Peak SPL: 104 Db
- Crossover: 1,725 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Weight: Master Monitor: 4.54 lb (2.06 kg); Slave Monitor: 3.81 lb (1.73 kg)