Brian May Red Special Left Handed
Brian May Red Special Guitar - Left Handed
Of all the guitars in the world that international "Rock God" Brian May could have used, he's stuck with his old faithful "Red Special" since as far back as anyone can remember. Legend has it that the original Red Special was built in his dads shed!! Such is the interest in the Brian May Red Special Guitar that Mr May has actually started his own guitar making company, so that everybody can own an authentic Brian May Red Special replica guitar.
Here's what Brian May says about the Red Special Guitar
The Brian May Signature Guitar ... inspired by Brian May's legendary 'Red Special', an instrument that has achieved iconic status a unique place in rock history, and designed in conjunction with Brian May himself. The result ... a stunning guitar, blessed with superb build quality, awesome playability and an astonishingly rich diversity of killer tones.
In fact it delivers everything you'd expect from an instrument built to the exacting standards of one of the world's greatest guitarists but, in keeping with Brian's vision of a "guitar for the people", with an amazingly affordable price-tag that belies its superior appointments and performance.
Without question one of the most eagerly anticipated instruments of the century , the Brian May Signature was originally launched in winter 2001 to rapturous critical and public acclaim. Guitarist magazine hailed it as "Best Guitar of the Year" and theatre audiences around the globe thrilled to the guitar's sound in performancein the Queen musical "We Will Rock You".
But the story certainly didn't end there. Working once again with Brian is his long-standing guitar technician Pete Malandrone, & they have significantly improved upon the guitar's overall constrution as well as refining the bridge assembly, electronics, finishing and colour choices. Simply put, the world's best artist designed guitar has just got a whole lot better
- Mahogany body (with acoustic chamber) with Pinstripe binding
- New two-piece scratch plate
- Mahogany neck
- 24" scale (Depth: 22mm at 1st fret ... 24mm at 12th fret)
- 24 fret - ebony fingerboard (width 45mm at 0 fret ... 57mm at 24th fret)
- Grover GH305 locking tuners
- Dual truss rod
- Graphite nut
- New bridge & Brass saddles
- BM Custom tremolo arm
- 3 x Burns Tri-Sonic pickups (series wired)
- Master Volume & Tone controls
- Original BM switching system
- Individual pickup IN/OUT phase plus Individual pickup ON/OFF
- Includes Gig Bag
Next Delivery Due: Unknown
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Unknown
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery