Audio-Technica ATH-R70X Pro Open Back Reference Headphones
Audio Technica are highly regarded by industry professionals for their studio headphones. The ATH-R70X forms part of their latest flagship range and is their first open-back reference model; offering extremely accurate audio reproduction whilst feeling comfy and durable for long periods of use.
The crystal clear audio on the R70X headphones comes from high-efficiency magnets and a pure alloy magnetic circuit design. This reduces any distortion and ensures a clear and consistent response across the extended frequency range. The openback earcups are made from an acoustically transparent, aluminium honeycomb mesh providing a natural and spacious sound that allows you to mix for hours without getting fatigued.
All components are of professional grade quality, so that not only are the headphones super comfy, they're also going to last you a very long time, no matter how much abuse you give them. Often the weakest link on a pair of well used headphones is the cable. The M70X's have the ability to detach the cable for easy relpacement if it becomes unstable. Whats more, the cable has a unique, dual sided locking design with L/R stereo independence. This ensures the signal remains clear and unmixed, resulting in the perfect stereo image.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide excellent long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 220 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
- Driver: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Impedance: 470 ohms
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery