Andertons Music Co. has long been invested in supporting charitable causes.
With over 50 years of experience serving the music community, we have become renowned not only for our stellar industry reputation - but for doing our bit help charities worldwide.
Enter Our Charity Raffle
We use online competition platform Raffall to host unique, one-of-a-kind musical instrument raffles, raising valuable funds for charity.
We would like to make these raffles available as widely as possible and have opened them up to all eligible international entrants. We will ship prizes at our cost to international locations. However, please check whether there are any local restrictions that will affect your ability to enter. More info on how the raffles work can be found in the Raffall terms and conditions. All prizes are provided by Andertons and 100% of the proceeds from our raffles will be donated to charitable causes.
Making a difference
True to our word, we've been making musicians since we first opened in 1964. Andertons passionately supports a number of local and national charities, sponsors education, events, artists, music clubs and venues. We also have our chosen charity; the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Here are just a few examples of our work:
- In February 2021, we launched 19 raffles in a Monster Andertons Video Room giveaway in support of Teenage Cancer Trust. The raffles close on 22nd March: click here to enter
- In January 2021, we raffled 2 guitars alongside WaterBear College of Music to support Mash P, in collaboration with the charity Way Out Arts, to bring music to disaffected street kids in Sierra Leone.
- In November 2019, we donated instruments to the Teenage Cancer Trust ward at the Surrey Royal Marsden hospital
- In September 2019, we donated 25 guitars to the local Surrey Music Hub, thanks to a partnership with Musical futures
- We’re long standing supporters of Music For All and together in 2014 helped raise over £20,000
- We have long championed Learn to Play Day, encouraging the next generation of musicians
Proud to support Teenage Cancer Trust
Andertons have supported the valuable work of Teenage Cancer Trust since 2017. Here are some of our efforts:
Who are Teenage Cancer Trust?
Every day, seven young people aged 13-24 hear the words “you have cancer”. They will each need specialised nursing care and support to get them through it. Teenage Cancer Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to meeting this vital need – so no young person faces cancer alone.
Here's what TCT say: "This year has been a challenging one for everyone and at Teenage Cancer Trust we’ve also had to focus our efforts on responding to the global crisis. The demand for our support has never been greater, especially as Coronavirus means young people are facing more isolation, fear and uncertainty than ever before.
"Our income has been hit by almost one third and we expect this to continue through 2021. We’re not a big charity and we receive no Government funding, therefore we solely rely on the generosity of supporters like yourselves to survive.
"Just £30 can provide an hour of expert nursing care. Even an hour of support from someone who truly understands what you’re going through is proven to make a big difference to feelings of isolation, anxiety and depression – something that’s needed more so now than ever. Right now Teenage Cancer Trust can’t reach every young person who needs them. With your support they can make sure young people get the nursing care and support they need, through their cancer treatment and beyond."
Why we support TCT
Not only is music a massive part of teenagers’ lives, it’s at the heart of the Teenage Cancer Trust. The TCT annual Royal Albert Hall concerts are the pinnacle of their long-established music heritage and this affiliation with music made the TCT an obvious choice for Andertons. We’re proud to do our bit.
Read more about the Teenage Cancer Trust’s Royal Albert Hall concerts.