The most comprehensive high-end modulation pedal you'll likely ever come across. The Mobius follows in the same vein as Strymon's Timeline and Big Sky workstations, offering a wealth of premium, all-new effects at your disposal.
This is a pedal suited to players pushing the boundaries of what modulation can achieve in both creative soundcraft and live versatility.
Packed into the three-footswitch Mobius are 12 unique, essential, and utterly mad modulation voicings. Take your pick of chorus, tremolo, swells, flanger, phaser, filters, rotary settings and plenty more. Both vintage and modern sounds come easily to the Mobius. Alter your effects with speed, depth and two unique parameters for each setting.
Strymon only use the very best sound quality in the form of SHARC DSP with ultra low noise 24-bit 96kHz converters.
Just about every utility feature you could possibly need can be found in the Mobius. That includes tap tempo, MIDI sync send and return, expression pedal control, switchable buffered and true bypass and stereo ins and outs.
Never forget your sound settings again. Save up to 200 user-programmable presets with instant recall.
- Studio-class modulation algorithms deliver meticulous and detailed modulation experiences
- Twelve modulation machines to choose from: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Vibe, Phaser, Filter, Formant, Vintage Trem, Pattern Trem, Autoswell, Destroyer, Quadrature
- Five front-panel tone shaping knobs: Speed, Depth, Level, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and versatility
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, and Tap
- LED display for preset info, BPM readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight dark blue anodized aluminum chassis
Ins and Outs
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Pre/Post Mode for flexible routing, allowing you to put Mobius in two different places in your mono signal chain