Revv Amplification G8 Noise Gate Pedal
Hear the Silence!
Canadian amp and pedal builders Revv Amplification know a thing or two about high gain. Their amps are revered for their searing, high gain tones and functionality and use only the best components, regardless of cost. It seems only logical then, that Revv Amps know how to tame even the most of ferocious of amps...Introducing the Revv G8 Noise Gate!
Based on the noise gate in the Generator 120 Mk.3, the G8 is a transparent, natural sounding gate that removes all of the annoying hiss and background noise that comes with high gain. From slight noise cancellation to ultra tight high gain, the G8 preserves your tone and pick attack for a natural sound, even at extreme settings. Separate Hold and Release controls enable maximum decay shaping, and a transparent threshold allows your tone to naturally bloom.
The G8 features a send/return loop which allows you to apply the noise gate to pedals as well as creating a side chain. This is a handy feature if you have an old or noisy stomp box in your rig. The true bypass circuit guarantees that there will be zero signal loss when the pedal is bypassed and has been optimised to work equally as well with any analogue, digital or hybrid rig. Housed in a rugged black sparkle chassis with printed geometric design, the G8 is tough, durable and reliable.
- Ultra-tight Noise Gate pedal
- Based on the gate in the Generator 120 MK3
- Effortlessly cleans noise and focuses on specific frequencies
- Hold, Release, and Threshold controls allow optimum control
- Send/Return loop for gating pedals or creating a side chain
- Easy to use format means more time focused on performing
- True bypass for maximum clarity and zero signal loss
- Top mounted Input and Output jacks
- Built to last durable construction
- Optimized for use with any Analogue, Digital or Hybrid Rig
- Black sparkle chassis with printed geometric design
- Small single-space enclosure
- Designed and built in Canada
- Powered by opt. PSU (9-12 V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, approx. 50mA current draw)
Mr David Charlton16th Jan 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+