The SRH1540 headphones are ideal for musicians, audiophiles and industry pro's alike. Whether you're sat listening to your favourite tunes or using them for critical monitoring, they'll absolutely thrive. You'll be sure to pick out sonic details that are sometimes hidden by headphones of inferior quality.
Carefully Considered Design
Every element of the build was carefully considered here. Ear pads boasting slow-recovery, low-density foam makes for a comfortable listening experience, while the closed back construction sits softly over your ears - in turn reducing unwanted background noise. The padded, lightweight headband and ergonomic dual-frame remove the likelihood of listening fatigue.
Premium Performance & Sound
40mm neodymium drivers have been incorporated here. They deliver superior acoustic performance and an expansive soundstage. From the warm, rich bass, to clear, extended highs, your music and productions have never sounded so good!
You'll also get a storage case, replacement Alcantara ear pads, threaded adapter and a replacement cable. Each of these ensures that you'll get years of use out of your headphones.
- Threaded Adapter
- Replacement Cable
- Replacement Alcantara Ear Pads
- Storage Case
- Highly durable - will easily withstand regular everyday use.
- Replaceable ear pads with slow-recovery, low-density foam resulting in a comfortable listening experience.
- Dual exit cables (boasting gold-plated, MMX connectors) deliver a stable connection and can also be detached - making storage and replacement simple.
- Oxygen free cable with kevlar exterior is rugged and provides top performance.
- Listening fatigue is a thing of the past thanks to a padded, lightweight headband and ergonomic dual-frame.
- Steel driver design (with vented centre pole piece) removes internal resonance, offering consistent performance, no matter the volume level.
- Closed back construction sits softly over your ears, reducing unwanted background noise.
- 40mm neodymium drivers provide excellent acoustic performance, with an expansive range featuring warm bass and clear, pronounced highs.
- Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz – 25 kHz
- Weight: 10.1 oz (286 g)
- Cable Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Cable Style: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack