Beyerdynamic have been making some of the best studio headphones on the market for years now. The DT770 Series is one of their most popular sets around - combining high-quality sound with an affordable price tag. This 80 ohm version is designed to be used in both live and control rooms while tracking any kind of instrument. They feature a closed back design which helps to prevent noise from leaking out of the headphones. This means that whatever you're listening to wont be picked up by the microphones in the room, and will not disturb others around you either.
Thanks to the closed back construction and 'bass reflex' technology - which improves the overall bass response - these headphones deliver an even and flat sound with fantastic response across all frequencies. Recording on quality headphones like these means that you can hear every part of the song, ensuring you'll nail your part every single time. For producers and engineers, the DT770s can even be the difference when it comes to achieving a good mix.
Comfortable To Use
These headphones don't just produce astounding audio; they're extremely comfortable to wear for extended periods of time too thanks to the adjustable padded headband and velour ear pads. You can work all day long without issue!
Every single part of these headphones is made to last. However, in the unlikely event something does break, every component is completely replaceable - ensuring a fast turnaround for service and repairs.
Here's what Beyerdynamic say about the DT770 Pro Headphones:
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
- Including drawstring bag
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g