Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The MXR Iso-Brick Power Supply is small and light with tons of quiet, noisefree DC power on tap to run a wide range of pedal types without crowding or weighing down your pedalboard. Stop relying on batteries that start to cause problems after a while and treat your pedalboard to a quality power supply
Each of the 10 outputs is fully isolated, eliminating gig-ending ground loop noise. Whether your pedals are analog or digital, positive or negative ground, this power box has you covered. Features six 9V outputs, two 18V outputs, and two variable 6V–15V outputs to accommodate a variety of voltage and current requirements.
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
- Powers a wide range of pedal types—digital and analog, positive and negative ground (2) 9V outputs @ 100mA, (2) 9V @ 300mA, (2) 9V @ 450mA, (2) 18V @ 250mA, and (2) variable outputs adjustable from 6V to 15V @ 250mA
- Variable outputs can be used to emulate drained battery effect
- On/off and connection status LEDs