The Mooer Green Mile is an overdrive pedal designed to go in front of a tube amp and drive the tubes hard into creamy overdrive. We think you'll tell from the colour what classic pedal it's based on but what's important is that this little box of magic sounds fantastic!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- 2 Working Modes:Warm/Hot
- Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier, it provides a natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound
- Hot: More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 2 (Warm, Hot)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 500k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
So What kind of Power Supply do I need???As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!