The Mooer GE200 is an all-encompassing multi effects pedal that can serve as the central hub for your guitar rig. Boasting amp modelling technology, cabinet simulation and a raft of effects, there's nothing on the market that can compete with the GE200 in terms of features at its super-competitive price-point.
55 Amplifier Models:
With an incredible 55 amplifier models available within the GE200, you can attain tones suitable for almost any genre or style. Emulating a bunch of classic amp designs, the GE200 can convincingly deliver genuine-sounding reproductions, giving a real tube amp tone, feel and response. If you love anything from your Fender-esque cleans to high-gain ENGL-style brutality, Mooer's GE200 covers all of the bases.
With this technology deriving from Mooer's cutting-edge Micro Preamp pedals, these emulations boast an amazing amount of tweakability just like their real-amp counterparts. With controls over gain, EQ and more, you can easily change up your sound using the GE200's ultra-intuitive interface.
26 IR Speaker Cabinet Models:
To let you experiment even further with your tone and offering even more realism, the GE200 features 26 impulse response cabinet models. You can pair these with any amp model, to let you really expand your tonal palette and find the ultimate combination.
But it doesn't end there, as the GE200 can support 3rd party impulse responses too. This means that if you have some of your favourite and trusted IRs saved on your computer, you can load them into the GE200 using its USB input on the back panel. Now that's cool!
70 High-quality Effects:
Not only can the Mooer GE200 replace your heavy amplifier with its excellent simulations, but it can replace your pedalboard too. With 70 high-quality built-in effects, you can assign anything from drives, compressors, modulation effects, delays, reverbs and more to any preset. With the ability to customise presets by choosing the order of these effects, the level of control you have is almost unparalleled.
A dedicated expression pedal can also let you adjust effect parameters on-the-fly. So if you love wah for example, the GE200 can offer a wide sweep that can get super-close to the real thing!
Other Functions and Features:
If you want to record into your computer and DAW, the GE200's USB input will allow you to plug directly into any USB port. Delivering a pure signal with low noise, this great feature eliminates the need to mic up a large cumbersome amp for quick studio sessions where time is of the essence. And with 1/4 inch stereo outputs, you can also run this portable unit straight into a PA system, making gigs a breeze!
A built-in 52 second looper can also let you record and play over takes of yourself, serving as an inspiring songwriting tool. Not only that, but a drum machine with a variety of patterns can let you jam and think up ideas on the spot with some rhythmic context behind you.
- 55 high-quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high-quality effects, including compressors, drives, noise gates, EQs, modulation effects, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms.
- Store and recall up to 200 Presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
- Number of Effect Types: 151
- Presets: 200
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- EXP2 : 1/4” stereo jack cable
- Dimensions: 297mm X 145.5 mm X 45.5 mm
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC adapter 9V DC, USB Cable