The Mackie SRM Range has become one of the most popular portable loudspeaker designs on the market today. With it's professional sound quality, durability and simple easy-to-use design, its surprising that so much can come out of such a great value package. The SRM450 now boasts a whopping 1000W system with custom transducers delivering gig-level volumes with plenty to spare, providing a great package with plenty of great features.
The "SRM" Stands for Sound Reinforcement Monitor and is the result of a crack team of engineers creating the detail of a studio monitor in a live venue setup. The result is a powerful loudspeaker that can fill a room, but sounds rich, detailed and balanced wherever you stand in the room. Now in it's 3rd generation, the SRM design is as popular as ever; providing patented acoustic correction and an even dispersion of high and mid frequencies across the venue.
One of the great features about the SRM series is it's fantastic easy-to-use design. A quick one button speaker mode allows you to automatically get the perfect voicing setup for PA,DJ, Monitor or a Soloist. There's no need to worry about feedback, as you can easily cut it out with the in-built feedback destroyer. There even an integrated 2-channel mixer to plug in anything from microphones to guitars with simple and easy controls.
Compact and durable, the SRM450 speaker is a great choice for the gigging musician on a budget. Buy a pair and you're set up for almost any situation, delivering high quality audio that brings the house down.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
-12 high-output LF driver /1.4 titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
-Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW® Precision
-2-way crossover Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
-Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
-Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
-Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
-37.0 lbs / 16.8 kg