Eventide are best known for their brilliant high-end digital effects pedals amongst guitar circles. Now they're expanding into the increasingly popular world of Eurorack modules with the EuroDDL delay.
Similar to the TimeFactor stompbox, the EuroDDL is designed to be your ultimate hub for delay effects. Taking up 16hp, it has all the dials and parameters you'd expect to see, and more.
Delay ranges from 30 BPM to a blistering 400 BPM. Whatever sound you want to create, the EuroDDL has the capabilities to pull it off. Colour your effect with a wet/dry setting for a deep blend, or infinite repeat button for massive ambient sounds. Even put it into reverse and change the offset between -5V and +5V. A handy 20dB of boost makes sure your intricate effects don't go unnoticed.
The feedback knob controls the strength of the delay, so you can alter it into more of an echo for an analogue feel. Parallel is the LP filter, which varies the pitch of the delay. It can reach 12kHz with a 12dB octave. There are endless possibilities to be had with the EuroDDL, as you've come to expect from the ambitious Eventide.
- A 16hp Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry. It's constrained to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible, delay.
- The DDL is pristine. It’s long. It’s short (0.11msec resolution). It’s smooth, it loops and it goes backwards.
- The delay converter is 24 bits with max delay up to 10 seconds at 192 kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 16 kHz rate.
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range; either manually, via tap tempo or by remote control voltage.
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects. Longer delays for echo effects.
- Infinite delays for looping. Backwards delays for reverse effects.
- Sample Rate 192kHz to 12kHz
- Resolution 24 bits
- Minimum Delay 0.11 milliseconds
- Maximum Delay 10 seconds @ 192kHz / 160 seconds @ 12kHz
- Input Max 20dBu, 100kΩ impedance
- Output Max 20dBu, 22kΩ impedance
- Insert Send Max 16dBu, 2kΩ impedance
- Insert Return Max 20dBu, 50kΩ impedance
- Power +12V 200mA, -12V 100mA