Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
After Line 6 finished designing POD, Flextone, AX2, Spider, and Amp Farm, they weren't content to sit, rest, and read all the raves from reviewers and users. Not at Line 6; they spent a lot of time thinking about what they could build to make a guitar player's life even more fun than it normally is.... the result.... The DL4
DL4 Delay Modeler:
The first great sounding professional guitar effects pedals designed to deliver a wide range of cutting edge and legendary effects tones in a programmable stomp box format.
- 3 programmable presets and on-board Tap Tempo.
- True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp.
- Expression Pedal Input - for real time control of all effect settings.
- DL4 runs in discrete stereo, both inputs and outputs, so Left stays left and Right stays right. (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono).
- Runs from batteries (Heck, we even include a set) or optional power adapter.
The DL4 Delay Modeler offers you an incredible array of sounds, from a tube driven, tape loop echo (complete with adjustable wow and flutter), through 24 bit squeaky clean digital echo, to real-time reverse delay. Not only that, but you've got complete programmable control over all aspects of the sound in the studio and on the stage. Incredibly simple to use, it's an amazingly powerful tool offering you delay effects never before available in a single box.
The DL4 offers: Digital modeling based on* 15 of those vintage delay and echo effects you've always yearned for. Including: EP-1 Tube Echoplex, EP-3 solidstate Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, Reverse delay , Rhythmic delay, Dynamic delay and many more!
Our Loop Sampler includes 14 seconds of memory + 800ms of Pre-delay (sort of a delay within a delay), and features half speed and/or reverse overdubbing, and more...
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 18
- User Programmable Channels: 3
- - Effect Selector
- - Delay Time
- - Repeats
- - Tweak
- - Tweez
- - Mix
- Additional Controls:
- - Tap Tempo (included)
- - Expression Pedal (optional)
- - Mono/ Stereo Stereo in, Stereo out (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono)
- Chassis Color: Green
- Power supply sold seperatly