BOSS TE-2 Tera Echo Adaptive Delay Effect Pedal
The Boss TE-2 Tera Echo makes uses of the new MDP (Multi Dimension Processing) technology from Boss to give you an echo/delay effect that warps and shapes depending on exactly what you're playing. This adaptive delay can create awesome ambience that can be frozen for soundscaping, but can be more subtle when you signal calls for it. The experimental tones here are well worth exploring you'll be finding your unique sound in no time!
Here's What Boss Say About the TE-2 Tera Echo Adaptive Delay Pedal
Make Your Playing Soar With Majestic Ambience
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the TE-2 Tera Echo produces a dynamic new stereo ambience effect that goes far beyond traditional delay and reverb.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
TE-2: Inspirational Echo
Thanks to MDP, the TE-2 delivers an amazing new ambience effect that satisfies and inspires. Complex internal processing produces an incredibly deep and spacious sound, dramatically enhancing the straight guitar tone without overwhelming it. Through the TE-2’s simple, familiar stompbox controls and incredible sensitivity to your playing dynamics, an extremely wide range of sounds can be achieved. And with the expressive Freeze function, you can hold the current effect sound to create rich soundscapes for lead playing and sonic exploration.
The 100th BOSS compact pedal
The TE-2 Tera Echo represents a milestone as the 100th model in the long history of the BOSS compact series. Starting with the release of the OD-1 Overdrive in 1977, BOSS’ legendary stompboxes have been integral tools of artistic expression for millions of players around the world. Fueled by a spirit of dedication and innovation that began nearly four decades ago, the TE-2 carries on the BOSS legacy of bringing inspiring, leading-edge technologies to musicians everywhere.
- Dynamic, rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances your tone without overwhelming it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Highly responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, using proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Mono/stereo input and output
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- E. LEVEL knob
- TONE knob
- FEEDBACK knob
- S-TIME (Spread Time) knob
- CHECK indicator (Used for indication of HOLD, and to check battery)
- INPUT-A (MONO) jack
- INPUT-B jack
- OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack
- OUTPUT-B jack
- AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
- AC adaptor (sold separately)
- 53 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline:Approx. 6 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 1.5 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
Size and Weight (Including Battery)
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 435 g (0 lbs. 16 oz.)
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery