This tuner is in great condition. It has a few small marks but it looks good and works fine. Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you!
The new BOSS TU-1000 is a tuner fit for a rockstar. The new flagship of the famous BOSS TU-series is built tough and made for the stage floor. Its large, high-intensity LED meter provides perfect visibility on dark stages or outdoors, while the ultra-smooth and accurate motion of the tuning meter makes tuning fast, easy, and accurate.
- "If you like your tuners big and beefy, the TU-1000 has little competition. It also gives you the handy option of powering your other pedals."
- "As expected, operation of the tuner was very straightforward, and the tuning process itself was both smooth and accurate. I actually rather liked the Accu-Pitch light show, so left it on."
- "While the TU-1000 is a bit on the costly side for a tuner... it is brilliant for outdoor gigs and could also save you a lot of money on a decent pedal power supply."
Paul White, Performing Musician, October 2009.
Ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior visibility with the meter's large LED
Accu-Pitch uses the motion of the meter's lights to show when tuning is complete
Two display modes: Cent (LED functions like a needle-type meter) and Stream (fluid light motion indicates when notes are out of tune)
Powering up the tuner automatically mutes the output signal, allowing you to tune without outputting sound
Handles open tunings, DADGAD, and other alternate tunings, as well as dropped tunings up to six semitones below standard
The high-visibility design makes the TU-1000 a perfect choice for the performing guitarist. Positioned on the stage floor near your pedals or in your pedalboard, the TU-1000 can be easily seen and operated in the darkest stage environment. And from the audience's point of view, the glowing blue BOSS logo on the TU-1000's rear panel is an eye-catcher as well.
The TU-1000 offers a variety of tuning modes. In Cent mode, the LED meter functions as a needle-type meter, with BOSS pinpoint accuracy. In Stream mode, the stream-like motion indicates when notes are out of tune. The Pitch indicator illuminates when the target pitch is met.
For guitarists who drop-tune, the TU-1000 offers a special Flat Tuning mode, which lowers the pitch one or more semitones below the note shown in the display. The display changes according to your choice, from "lowered one semitone" down to "lowered six semitones".
There''s plenty of I/O on the TU-1000's rear panel. The INPUT jack also doubles as a power switch. Connecting your guitar turns on the tuner's power; disconnecting from the plug turns the power off. The OUTPUT jack is for connecting to an effects processor, guitar amp, or other such device. Typically the output is muted while the tuner is on, however, you can specify whether the signal is output regardless of whether the tuner is on or off. The PARALLEL OUT jack lets you split the signal from the input jack and send it to a connected effects processor or guitar amp. The TUNER ON/OFF lets you connect an external footswitch (FS-5U; sold separately) for powering the tuner on and off remotely.
- Ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior
visibility with the meter's oversized LED
- Accu-Pitch uses the motion of the meter's lights to show when tuning is complete
- Two display modes: Cent (LED functions like a needle-type meter) and Stream (fluid light motion indicates when notes are out of tune)
- Powering up the tuner automatically mutes the output signal, allowing you to tune without outputting sound
- Handles open tunings, DADGAD, and other alternate tunings, as well as dropped tunings up to six
semitones below standard
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 414mm x 160mm x 61mm