- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
Here's what Electro-Voice say about the ETX12P:
The series combines intelligent FIR-Drive technology with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications.
EV-engineered components ensure superior sound quality and the utmost reliability. Building upon the legendary heritage of Electro-Voice audio engineering, ETX are designed to be the most advanced professional-grade portable loudspeakers available today.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 55 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 43 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL 135 dB peak²
- Power Rating 2000 W
- LF Transducer SMX2120 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1600 Hz
- Connectors (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Suspension (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 613 mm x 381 mm x 400 mm (24 in x 15 in x 16 in)
- Net Weight 23.6 kg (52.0 lb)