Roland VH-10 Hi Hat Trigger Cymbal Pad and Base Unit for TD17
Here's what Roland say about the VH-10 Hi Hat Trigger Cymbal pad:
The VH-10 V-Hi-Hat uses a single-cymbal floating design that can be mounted and played on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand. It provides the same playing feel as an acoustic hi-hat with natural rebound feel and swinging motion of the hi-hat cymbal.
The depth at which you advance the pedal of the hi-hat stand smoothly varies the tonal character from open to closed, and you can also use hi-hat techniques such as half-closed playing and foot-splash. The VH-10 allows you to express the tonal change that occurs when you strike the hi-hat in the closed state before immediately opening it. You can even differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge of the cymbal, too.
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Light-weight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+