The 2Box name is well known in the drum world thanks to its legendary opensource, multi-function electronic modules and Drumit 5 electronic drumkit. The Drumit 3 module is the latest drum module in the lineup, offering a cost effective way of upgrading the sounds and features of your electronic drumkit. Just connect the module to your existing hardware, whether that's the Drumit 5 or other kits from Roland, Yamaha or Alesis; or even your hybrid acoustic/electronic setup.
- 44,1 kHz Sample rate with 24 bit digital to analog converters
- 4 GB sound memory
- 15 universal trigger inputs configured as kick, snare with rim, 4 toms with rim, 1 Hi-hat and 3 cymbals.
- 3-zone snare and cymbals are supported.
- 4 Outputs
- Line In
- MIDI In/Out
- USB for transferring data
- Professional sounds made by famous drummers
- Sounds are multilayered for unparalleled sound quality and playing feel
- Trig and play along to loops - freely assignable to any trigger input
- Play along to WAV song files or metronome or connect your media player to the Line In socket
- Comes with our Kit- and Sound-Editor (Windows and Mac) to create own Kits and to download own
- sounds and loops
- Trigger inputs accept the majority of triggers based on Piezo- and switch technology*
- Advanced control features enable triggering functions such as start/stop loops or metronome
- Switching Kits up and down are freely assignable to any of the 15 trigger inputs
- Multi plug AC power supply 100-240V