Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Introduced in 1996, the Streamer LX bass is a core part of Warwick’s line-up. With renowned players such as Mike Inez (Alice in Chains), Stuart Zender (Jamiroquai) and Rob Trujillo (Metallica) using them, you know they're incredibly reliable, versatile instruments.
This Custom Shop Masterbuilt Streamer LX represents the finest Warwick craftsmanship. With an AAA quilted maple top, wenge neck and fretboard, and of course that stunning resin Emerald Green River effect - this is a truly one-of-a-kind instrument.
These German-made basses are constructed using high-quality machinery, combined with the expertise of their vastly knowledgeable luthiers. Amazing tonewoods are used by Warwick, giving you a truly beautiful instrument with an inspiring sound. You’ll never want to put one of their basses down.
For this special bass, Warwick have opted for a maple double-bill on the body. Flamed maple back with an AAA-grade quilted maple top offers stunning top-end clarity and note definition, while the Emerald Green River resin design makes for a truly spellbinding aesthetic.
For the neck, they've gone for wenge - a 3-piece construction including fretboard. Wenge is known for its smooth oiled feel and solid midrange, perfectly complementing the maple body construction.
Streamer LX models are equipped with active MEC pickups and electronics, providing that unique Warwick tone that has been heard on countless records. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio.
For the Masterbuilt Streamer LX, it's an MEC P/J configuration, complete with chrome finish to match the rest of the hardware. Active 2-band electronics offer a huge amount of control over your sound - versatility meets pristine tonal definition.
Warwick's Custom Shop Masterbuilt Streamer LX is a sight to behold - plug it in and play it, however, and you won't be able to put it down.
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" AAA Quilted Maple Top / Colored Flamed Maple Back
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
Hardware & Other
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity